Manduka is committed to providing the highest level of customer care. We gladly accept unworn, unwashed, unaltered or unused merchandise in resalable condition (tags attached) for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Please note that the shipping cost on the outbound shipment is not refundable.
Holiday Return Policy
This holiday season we are extending the return window! We have extended the return window on all U.S. orders within 45 days of receipt (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and contiguous states) for all purchases made from 11/17/19 – 12/24/19. Please note, we are not able to process exchanges at this time.
How to return my items? Easy! Follow the steps below:
- Simply fill out the return form and place it in your package
- Call or email Customer Care to obtain a prepaid FedEx label to return your package
- Affix the prepaid shipping label to the outside of your package
- Drop the package off with the appropriate shipping provider. and we'll process your return within 7 days of receipt
If using your own shipping method, please return to the following address:
2207 E. Carson Street, Unit C3
Carson, CA 90810
Please note all items are subject to inspection. The cost of shipping is non-refundable, and if return is not in resalable condition, the package may be returned to you if the guidelines above are not followed. Due to an automatic ordering system, order modifications are no longer possible once your order has been placed online. As soon as your order is shipped out, you will receive a tracking email that will enable you to track your package.
*Manduka does not cover the cost of return shipping for International Orders.
Yoga Mat Returns
All yoga mats have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and PRO mats have a 90 day satisfaction guarantee. Returns must be free from damage and dirt/marks.
If you have a faulty item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a photo of the defect, and we will provide a pre-paid shipping label. Our return policy does not cover damage caused by sun exposure (natural rubber mats), improper use, or accidents.
Purchases made anywhere other than Manduka.com will require proof of purchase and in resalable condition. After information has been sent to email@example.com, we will reach out to you to confirm the return authorization and new mat (exchange) to purchase. No refund of any amount will be given for difference in price.
The following returns are not accepted:
- Over 30 days (or 45 during the special holiday period) since you received your order.
- Item has been altered, washed, or damaged.
- Tags or packaging have been removed.
- Item was tagged final sale at the time of purchase.
- Due to hygiene reasons, Manduka is not able to accept returns on underwear or briefs unless faulty at the time you receive the item.
Manduka would be happy to offer returns and exchanges from countries outside of the EU, however, please keep in mind that the customer will be fully responsible for checking that all applicable duties and taxes would be charged to them directly if any should arise.
If Manduka is requested to pay for additional taxes upon arrival of your returned merchandise we will refuse the parcel and it will be returned to sender.
Final Sale Policy
Items denoted as Final Sale are not eligible for exchange, credit or refunds. Price adjustments will not be provided to previous orders.