The thick support of the eKO® Mat 5mm makes it heavier than other mats on the market. However, those who use the 5mm size say it’s worth the weight for its superior cushion and longevity. For customers who want a lighter option, we offer the eKO® Lite mats!
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the PRO® and eKO® Series of Manduka yoga mats?
- Do the eKO® and PRO® mats feel different when practicing?
- What is the difference between the eKO® mat and other eco-friendly yoga mats on the market?
- Does the eKO® mat smell? How do I make the smell fade?
- Is the eKO® mat available in different sizes and thicknesses?
- Why is the eKO® mat so heavy?
- Is there latex in the eKO® series?
- How do I clean my eKO® mat?
- Which side of the mat should I use?
- Does the eKO® mat oxidize like other rubber mats on the market?