Oxidation, or changes in color and texture, is a byproduct of all natural rubber products. Storing your eKO® mat in a dry environment out of sunlight, will prolong the life of the mat. For optimum care, wipe down your mat with water before each use and clean as needed with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the PRO® and eKO® Series of Manduka yoga mats?
- Do the eKO® and PRO® mats feel different when practicing?
- What is the difference between the eKO® mat and other eco-friendly yoga mats on the market?
- Does the eKO® mat smell? How do I make the smell fade?
- Is the eKO® mat available in different sizes and thicknesses?
- Why is the eKO® mat so heavy?
- Is there latex in the eKO® series?
- How do I clean my eKO® mat?
- Which side of the mat should I use?
- Does the eKO® mat oxidize like other rubber mats on the market?