Remove cover from bolster before washing and machine wash cold, preferably with powder detergent. Hang drying is preferred or tumble dry on low. When re-covering bolster, please make sure the seam of the inner bag lines up identically with the zipper, so that the bolster's shape is cylindrical with minimal twisting.
Articles in this section
- Which cleaner do I use for my mat?
- How do I clean my PRO® Series mat?
- How do I clean my eKO® mat?
- How do I clean my Manduka X Mat and Welcome mat?
- How do I clean my equa® hot yoga mat?
- What ingredients are in your mat washes?
- Why is a vinegar base better than a water base for natural rubber mats?
- How should I wash my Manduka clothing?
- How do I care for my bolster?