Natural rubber yoga mats break down and oxidize over time and with use. This happens with any natural rubber yoga mat on the market. Vinegar restores the rubber and adds moisture and grip back to the mat, while prolonging its lifespan.
Articles in this section
- Which cleaner do I use for my mat?
- How do I clean my PRO® Series mat?
- How do I clean my eKO® mat?
- How do I clean my Manduka X Mat and Welcome mat?
- How do I clean my equa® hot yoga mat?
- What ingredients are in your mat washes?
- Why is a vinegar base better than a water base for natural rubber mats?
- How should I wash my Manduka clothing?
- How do I care for my bolster?