Oxidation, or changes in color and texture, is a byproduct of all natural rubber products. Storing your eKO® mat in a dry environment out of sunlight, will prolong the life of the mat. For optimum care, wipe down your mat with water before each use and clean as needed with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash.
Articles in this section
- How do I keep from slipping on my recently purchased eKO®?
- Does the eKO® mat oxidize like other rubber mats on the market?
- Which side of the mat should I use?
- How do I clean my eKO® mat?
- Is there latex in the eKO® series?
- Why is the eKO® mat so heavy?
- Is the eKO® mat available in different sizes and thicknesses?
- Does the eKO® mat smell? How do I make the smell fade?
- What is the difference between the eKO® mat and other eco-friendly yoga mats on the market?
- Do the eKO® and PRO® mats feel different when practicing?