The top of the mat has a slip-resistant rippled water texture and frog label in the top right-hand corner. The bottom is a sponge-like texture that provides a soft cushion and support.
Articles in this section
- How do I keep from slipping on my recently purchased eKO®?
- Does the eKO® mat oxidize like other rubber mats on the market?
- Which side of the mat should I use?
- How do I clean my eKO® mat?
- Is there latex in the eKO® series?
- Why is the eKO® mat so heavy?
- Is the eKO® mat available in different sizes and thicknesses?
- Does the eKO® mat smell? How do I make the smell fade?
- What is the difference between the eKO® mat and other eco-friendly yoga mats on the market?
- Do the eKO® and PRO® mats feel different when practicing?