The thick support of the eKO® Mat 5mm makes it heavier than other mats on the market. However, those who use the 5mm size say it’s worth the weight for its superior cushion and longevity. For customers who want a lighter option, we offer the eKO® Lite mats!
Articles in this section
- How do I keep from slipping on my recently purchased eKO®?
- Does the eKO® mat oxidize like other rubber mats on the market?
- Which side of the mat should I use?
- How do I clean my eKO® mat?
- Is there latex in the eKO® series?
- Why is the eKO® mat so heavy?
- Is the eKO® mat available in different sizes and thicknesses?
- Does the eKO® mat smell? How do I make the smell fade?
- What is the difference between the eKO® mat and other eco-friendly yoga mats on the market?
- Do the eKO® and PRO® mats feel different when practicing?