We recommend caring for your garments by washing and drying in low temperatures as much as possible in order to prolong their useful life and also conserve the earth’s energy. Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics. We never recommend dry cleaning.
Articles in this section
- Which cleaner do I use for my mat?
- How do I clean my PRO® Series mat?
- How do I clean my eKO® mat?
- How do I clean my Manduka X Mat and Welcome mat?
- How do I clean my equa® hot yoga mat?
- What ingredients are in your mat washes?
- Why is a vinegar base better than a water base for natural rubber mats?
- How should I wash my Manduka clothing?
- How do I care for my bolster?